|Address||6 Brookfield Heights, Burnside, Ballyclare|
|EPC Rating||D59/D65 (CO2: E51/D57)|
· A Fantastic Semi-Detached Property Located in the Popular Burnside area, Doagh
· Well Presented and in Excellent Condition Throughout
· Spacious Entrance Hall with PVC Door
· Spacious Living Room with Feature Brick Fireplace and Open Fire
· Dining Room Open Plan to Kitchen
· Solid Oak Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
· Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
· Luxury White Bathroom Suite
· OFCH & Double Glazed Throughout
· Private Rear Garden with Paving Throughout
· Feature Pond & Water Fountain with Ambient Lighting
· Detached Garage
· Long Driveway with Ample Off-Street Parking
· Superb Location Close to Host of Amenities
· Beautiful Uninterrupted Views Across Surrounding Countryside
This is a fantastic semi-detached property both inside and out with a location to match. With little to do but add furniture, this home would be ideally suited to first time buyers or families. The house has lots of space in and out for a growing family and the views from upstairs are uninterrupted and are striking on a summer’s day.
On the ground floor the property has a welcoming entrance hall complimented by a tiled floor, spacious lounge with feature fireplace and cosy open fire and dining room with an open aspect to a modern fully fitted kitchen. Moving upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms, one of which has a range of built in furniture and walk in wardrobe and a luxury bathroom suite. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear. The front garden offers a lawn and various trees and shrubs while the rear is flagged throughout and offers a pond and water feature with ambient lighting. A lengthy driveway with off street parking and detached garage further enhances this fine home.
Brookfield Heights is located in Burnside, Doagh and local amenities all remain within a short commute. Ballyclare is also accessible by local transport and the area is well served by a range of leading primary and secondary schools. Viewing is highly recommended.
PVC ENTRANCE DOOR
14'05" x 12'10"
Feature fireplace with wooden mantle and open fire
9'08" x 9'03"
Wood flooring; Featured wine racking made with old brick; open aspect to;
10'01" x 9'08"
Fully fitted kitchen comprising of an excellent range of high and low level solid oak units; integrated cooker, oven and ceramic hob; canopy style extractor hood; integrated fridge; formica work surfaces; plumbed for washing machine; tiled floor; breakfast bar with seating; PVC door to rear garden
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
12'02" x 9'05"
Range of built in furniture; built in wardrobe
12'01" x 9'08"
9'04" x 8'07"
Luxury white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower screen and shower over bath; low flush W.C; wash hand basin; partially tiled walls
Beautifully presented rear garden with an extensive paved area; pond with fountain and ambient lighting
Up and over door; power and light; currently split into two sections
1: 15'04" x 9'09"
2: 7'10" x 9'09"
Double glazed windows